Sunday, April 20, 2014

Focus. . .April Moon Day 5

I'm playing along with Kat over at I Saw You Dancing 
and her April Moon reflective writing challenge.
I can't promise I will write everyday 
but I do promise to post at the very least a photo, 
 art, or some thing each day during the next 2 weeks.

Today's one word prompt is FOCUS.


As a photographer, focus, for me, 
is how I see the world around me.

In life and through my camera lens 
I am often focusing on one thing
and missing everything else around me.
This isn't a bad thing.
It is about catching the moments
and capturing that exact instance.

A good picture focuses on that moment
and can transform the viewer 
to that exact place and time.

1 comment:

  1. Focus is like everything else in life, I guess. It has its costs but it also has tremendous gifts. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...