Monday, March 25, 2013

Soul Whispers - Stand Back


It is my belief that messages from the universe speak to me and remind me of something that is inside of me. When I first see them, I often don't even know what is really being advertised. Instead, the message conjure emotions or thoughts relating to something that is going on within me; in my heart, in my mind, in my soul. I see them on billboards, in magazines, store windows, church plaques...everywhere.

I secretly call them soul whispers.

The messages are all around us

------------------------------------------------------------------


This is what I've been doing lately.
Standing back.

From my creative self.
I've needed time to physically heal, I've been sick.
It's why I haven't been around here much.

Thank you all for your kind well wishes, 
private messages, emails, 
phone calls to make sure that I was okay.
You guys are the best!

As I waited for a train in Boston last week, 
I noticed how faded the message STAND BACK was
and it made me realize that I don't need to stand back anymore.

 I've starting to feel better, 
I've taken care of myself
 (with Superman's help - and love from the fur balls) 
and that means that I can resume my creative life.

I'll be around more often.
I'll post more.
I'll share some of the sketches I've made while in bed.
I'm done standing back!


1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad you're finally feeling better Lori!! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...