Monday, January 14, 2013

Soul Whispers - Love What You Do!


It is my belief that messages from the universe speak to me and remind me of something that is inside of me. When I first see them, I often don't even know what is really being advertised. Instead, the message conjure emotions or thoughts relating to something that is going on within me; in my heart, in my mind, in my soul. I see them on billboards, in magazines, store windows, church plaques...everywhere.

I secretly call them soul whispers.

The messages are all around us

------------------------------------------------------------------


This lovely message is in a second floor window on 33rd street in Manhattan.

It makes me smile.

love what you do!

We all have some thing that lights us up...
that while you do it you lose yourself...
that thing that makes us dance on the inside...

for me it is when I have a camera in my hand, 
when I am painting, carving a new stamp,
or making a book out of beautiful paper.

I know that my heart sings when I making art no matter what the medium.

What makes you dance on the inside?

Do you know what you love to do?

Now, the challenge is to figure out a way to spend a little time doing it.
I say a little time because I still have a crazy day job 
and to keep me balanced I know that I need to be creative.

So, I encourage you to love what you do.
(even if you can only do it for little moments at a time)



1 comment:


  1. I know what I love to do, I have the time, I hear the soul whispering but it speaks too softly for me to hear. Apparently I need to be patient?







































    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...