Monday, July 2, 2012

Shared Messages from the Universe - Hearts & Love

It is my belief that messages from the universe speak to me and remind me of something that is inside of me. When I first see them, I often don't even know what is really being advertised. Instead, the message conjures emotions or thoughts relating to something that is going on within me; in my heart, in my mind, in my soul. I see them on billboards, in magazines, store windows, church plaques...everywhere.

I secretly call them soul whispers.

The messages are all around us

------------------------------------------------------------------


Lately, I've been noticing hearts again in my every day. Without consciously looking, I notice them.

The one above was captured in the subway station on my way home from a long day. Now normally, I am in zombie mode at the end of long day simply rushing from work, to the subway and home. Why or how I was actually conscious enough to notice this heart - I will never know.

As I paged through my Instagram photos that I've uploaded to flickr I kept going back to this one this morning. Even though there are no words it holds a lot of meaning for me this morning.

See, I've been reading your comments. Yes, I know I am a little slow to take in all of your kind words that you've left me for me during the past week. And, yes, I know I haven't commented or visited back - but I will. This past week has been a little personally difficult. You know the kind of week where you wish you could get a do over - well that was my past week. All of your comments this morning melted my heart, touched me and brightened my day before it even really got started. I believe that this is why this photo spoke to me this morning.

The shared message today is to capture the love in everything you do. The smile you receive from the stranger as you walk down the street, the thank you the store clerk says as you check-out, the good morning you get greeted with, the simple everyday kindness that we all take for granted...capture the love and hold it in your heart.

Thank you, each of you, for reading, for staying connected, for sending me love via your comments - your words hold such power and love. They have touched my heart. Thank you for sharing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...