Friday, July 13, 2012

A Little Bliss

I am linking up with Liv Lane today and her Little Bliss List. I am really enjoying sharing what has brought me happiness and joy this past week with you. The real truth is that it makes me more aware throughout the week, more grateful, more positive, more present. I love it!


1. This week was filled with friends and joy. The fabulous and always inspiring Pauline Leger sent me an original piece of art as a sweet surprise. The painting makes my soul smile. Thank you my dear friend.




2. I had a great conversation with my niece this week. You remember what it was like to be 18 and how busy you were. I honestly didn't expect her to answer when I called while walking home. I figured I would get her voicemail but, happily, she answered and had a few minutes to tell me about her 2 summer jobs and the classes that she registered to take this Fall as she starts college. She is an amazing soul - love her!


3. Superman and I took a road trip and escaped the city the past weekend. We were hosted by the fabulous Deborah Velásquez  and we had such a great time hanging out, discussing a secret project that is in the works, seeing her studio (oh, what I wouldn't do for that space), and visiting with her beautiful family. Thank you, my friend.


4. My new kitten, yes, kitten, she is much younger than originally thought as she has grown in the past month. Little Java is also in the terrible 2's of kittenhood - biting, crazy energy and sometimes just down right mean. But, a little glimmer of hope this week, she has started to groom Tucker and occasionally sleeps next to him without biting him - so there is hope that she will grow into the spoiled loving cat that I want her to be. :)



How has your week been?

Did you have little moments of bliss? 
Did you savor them and let them touch your heart?

Click the button below and visit the link party and share the love with a few other blogs. Get inspired and remember what brought you bliss and touched your heart this past week.


grab your badge for the little bliss list




6 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful week with a kitty and your niece, and MAIL CALL! I love mail call! Taking a road trip with your superman ... lucky girl!!! Wishing you a Bliss filled week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little kittens - they are so full of life and playful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori sorry I had fallen off a bit had a few health issues, but glad to stop by and see how blissful your life is. Beautiful as usual

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great week you had! I love how you describe your kitty and the road trip sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely week :) The art piece your friend sent is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Lori! Thank you for this. I'm so happy my little painting brought you "a little bliss"! :-) I'm catching up after more than a week away. i've missed visiting and posting. Thanks again for mentioning me here... you are a dear friend. xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...