Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tag...I'm It!

(Sunday Color Snippets will return in 2 weeks. Next week join me for Kat Eye Studio's Photo Heart Connection)

 Today I've been tagged by magnetised by life...she is a fabulous photographer! I'm going to play along and if I tag you - I hope you'll play too.

The Rules
...you must post the rules
...answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you
...create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
...tag 11 people
...let them know you've tagged them

My questions:

1. If you have/had to get a one word tattoo. What would it be?
Breathe

2. What are two things you love the sound of?
A cat purring and a child giggling.

3. What is your favorite holiday celebration of the year?
Christmas - it is when I see my family and my extended family.

4. Share some advice on friendship, love or marriage...
It is all about trust and open communication. You are the only person who knows what goes on in your head and your heart - you must share it in order to have strong, sincere relationships.

5. A quote you live by?
I am enough!

6. decisions..decision..heart or head?
Heart...I am a believer in following my intuition.

7. Where are you headed for your next holiday/vacation?
I am not sure - I am visiting my family at the end of May (Wisconsin) so that is kind of a vacation.

8. What is something you do every morning when you get up?
Write or read blogs. The morning is the time that is most quiet in my apartment.

9. When do you feel most free?
When I am creating art: taking photographs, making jewelry, doodling, making books...I can get lost for hours.

10. What couldn't you live without?
My cameras. I carry at least one with me at all times.

11. Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring...tell us your favorite & what you love most about it.
Autumn - I love the cool nights and warm days. Also, the smell of Autumn reminds me of my childhood.

Now...tag, you're it!  I hope you will play:

magnetised by life

Tracey Fletcher King

Journal Illustrations and Musings

tinachicky

Honey & Ollie

Spaark ~ Artistically Afflicted

Happily Ever After by Renee Burke

Jill's Dream

Tattered & Worn

Shells in the Bush

Everyday Endeavours

1. Coffee or Tea?
2. What's your favorite color?
3. What's your least favorite color?
4. Do you use your favorite color more in your art?
5. Are you a cat or a dog person?
6. If you could have lunch with one person (alive or dead) who would it be?
7. Carnivore, Vegetarian, or Vegan?
8. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you wear often?
9. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy afternoon?
10. Snow or Sand?
11. If you had 12 hours in between flights in NYC, what would you do?

Tag...You're It!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Lori!! Such a lovely Sunday morning surprise! I'm off to answer my questions and come up with some of my own. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're it again! :-) Of course i had to tag you! How could i not? :-)
    Thanks Lori girl... that was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok mine is on its way but it may be a day or two as I am currently in transit!
    Thanks Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::whew:: glad I wasn't tagged, I do horrible at these blo games, lol Just checking in to see how your doing! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, I love all your answers...It seems you had fun with it & your images are great. I love to see your images of the city..they have a great feel about them...makes me feel like a local..you take me there.. thanks for playing along & for the return tag I'll play ASAP xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...