Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Color Snippets

Signs of Union Square Market  (c) 2012 Lori Moon
I took my self on a date yesterday morning to the Farmer's Market at Union Square. My camera and coffee in hand - I was one happy girl.

Well, as you can see, I fell in love with the signs of the market.

It is often necessary for me to escape on my own and explore the city. I never know what my focus will be until I return and review the photos. I was pleasantly surprised. So fun!

Can you find color in your every day?

2 comments:

  1. Gray, gray and more gray! Oh, but we do have 40 cm of white coming tomorrow. Love all the handwritten signs...lokks like a good day!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I needed your color inspiration to make me smile. What better way to enjoy life than explore, and seek out adventure. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...