Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday

Blogtoberfest: Day 18

Tidbit: a choice or pleasing bit (as of information)

Little tidbits about me...

  • In the morning this is where you can find me with my iPad posting to my blog. Tucker of course helping to download the pictures.
  • I love the morning light.
  • I love the energy of the city.
  • I also love the sound of crickets.
  • I enjoy the beauty of night sky on a dark country road.

Share a little tidbit about yourself in the comments. I'd love to know more about you too!

2 comments:

  1. I love my kids.
    I love a simple easy relaxed life (too bad that isn't always possible)
    I find camp to be a retreat where I can escape from the "real" world.
    I am a night owl.

    I also enjoy Lori's blog

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the city at 7AM on a Sunday morning, where no one is in town and everyone who is is still asleep.

    I like the specificity of terrariums.

    I like buying things at the farmers market and deciding what I'm going to cook for the week as I shop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...