Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday - Shared Messages from the Universe

This past summer I participated in Beth Nichols Do What You Love e-course and I loved every minute of it. It gave me the confidence to move forward to explore photography, jewelry making and one day metal sculpture.

One of many tasks was to pay attention when the universe is telling you something. You know, written signs that have a message that you probably walk past every day. Well, I see messages from the universe everywhere - walking, on billboards, ads in the subway, in magazines, etc.

Here is the latest, it is quite appropriate being that just finished Flying Lessons.

Share the messages from the universe that speak to you here on my flickr page. I'd love to see what the universe is telling you.

3 comments:

  1. Lori, thanks for sharing your message. It speaks to me too.

    Fly high,
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I always listen to the messages the universe tells me;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...